An Update from us on COVID-19
To the valued members of our Action Family,
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we are always considering what is best for the health and safety of our staff, our customers and the communities that we serve. It is important to Action Electrical to play our part in keeping our communities safe.
Before briefing you on the steps Action Electrical has taken to lessen the risk of spreading COVID-19, we would like to affirm that operations as they pertain to our projects, service department and customer support has not changed. As Action Electrical is a company providing electrical services to facilities, expansions, renovations and repairs, our services have been designated as essential.
Our Services can be reached 24 hours per day at;
- (780) 465-0792 – Action Electrical Main Line
Our Company has taken the following actions:
- We are following the Centre for Disease Control Canada guidance to training and preventative measures to reduce the chance of infection in the workplace, including when possible, having employees working from home remotely.
- We are encouraging our team members, customers and vendors to communicate over the phone, via email or video conferencing.
- Our safety committee along with the guidance from our External Safety Consultants, SDI, have implemented a Pandemic Emergency Response Plan that is currently being followed.
- We are taking steps to protect our self and others from COVID-19 by practicing good hygiene, social distancing and monitoring for symptoms.
- As of March 25, 2020, we are following all Public Health Orders to self isolate from returning from international travel and have COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat) that is not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition.
Thank you for your business as we all work hard to navigate through these challenging times. If you have any questions or concerns, contact your project/service manager directly, or call our office at the number above, and we will be happy to help.
Leave A Comment