An impressive partial design-build, Action Electrical is proud to have been the commercial electrical contractor for the Mammoet project. Which comprised of 60,000 square feet of shop space with over 40 foot ceilings and 30,000 square feet of all-concrete construction office space, spanning three floors.
1600A 347/600V service feeds five sub-distributions at 120/208V and 347/600V throughout the building. Our crews installed 32 sub-panels and seven transformers. An emergency MCC feeds a 100KVA back-up generator, which is tied to the basic lighting and computer equipment.
80 foot 12,000 Watt light poles illuminate powered stalls and 30 heavy-duty crane outlets in the parking lot. The complete installation utilized conduit and wire, including an all-weather-proof wash bay and Class 1 Zone 1 lube pits.
- Partial design-build for 100,000 sq. ft., 3-storey shop and construction space
- Energy-efficient geo-thermal heating and cooling system
- Emergency back-up generator
- 80 ft 12,000 Watt light poles
- 30 heavy-duty crane outlets
- Edmonton, AB
- Project, Service
- 100,000 sq ft.