An impressive partial design-build, the Mammoet project comprised of 60,000 square feet of shop space with over 40 foot ceilings and 30,000 square feet of all-concrete construction office space, spanning three floors.
1600A 347/600V service feeds five sub-distributions at 120/208V and 347/600V throughout the building. Our crews installed 32 sub-panels and seven transformers. An emergency MCC feeds a 100KVA back-up generator, which is tied to the basic lighting and computer equipment.
80 foot 12,000 Watt light poles illuminate powered stalls and 30 heavy-duty crane outlets in the parking lot. The complete installation utilized conduit and wire, including an all-weather-proof wash bay and Class 1 Zone 1 lube pits.
- Partial design-build for 100,000 sq. ft., 3-storey shop and construction space
- Energy-efficient geo-thermal heating and cooling system
- Emergency back-up generator
- 80 ft 12,000 Watt light poles
- 30 heavy-duty crane outlets
- Edmonton, AB
- Project, Service
- 100,000 sq ft.